Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Making a change

I decided that I wanted to do something with my hair..
I have been thinking about this for a while now..Do I want to cut it? Huummmm
COLOR?? Well....I need that considering all the grey I now have! What color though????
I have NEVER gone lighter then my natural shade. Sure I have had highlights but I am a licensed hair dresser and never went fully blond. I also have not done anything with my hair for the last few years.

When you are in the salon you see everyone else getting their hair done so you want to get yours done. So every other week you are doing something different. That is how it was when I was working.
Now though I do nothing with hair.
The great thing about having a license is I can also buy everything at wholesale.
Trust me ladies I paid a pretty penny for that piece of paper and lots of hours in school. So I am paying for that product for SURE!! But it still feels nice to go in and buy all kinds of stuff at wholesale!
Lately though I have not stepped foot in a supply house. Not in a year maybe.

So....I finally decided I would do something with my hair. I was in the supply house for probably an hour or more. It has been a while and I could spend a lot of money in there that I don't have.
There is so much fun stuff in there! It is fun just to go and look! To see what is new!
I decided on a color and got a few other things and left!

Then when I started talking to Jack and telling him how I had never gone lighter blah blah he said then you should do that! OK..So there is this little thing where color does not lift color. So you then have to use bleach. I had been growing my hair out for a long time in hopes of growing out all my dark color so that I could lift my hair color with COLOR..NOT BLEACH! I have been examining my hair to see if I could see if I still had a hair color line in my hair..Now I have hair to my butt..So that will tell you how long I have been growing it out! The last couple days I have been going back and forth on what I should do.. DARK OR LIGHT??? Then this morning..I realized some time a few months back I put color on my hair!! It was one of those moments for some reason I don't remember too well..Yeah that is called Cognitive issues and they happen from time to time when you have MS. I just wish sometimes I would remember things a bit sooner..Hahaha
So after all that. I have no choice but to go darker because I won't put bleach on my hair!
Good thing I already have the color for it! When I was at the store I bought color to go DARK not light.

As far as cut goes...I don't know.. I never know. Leave it long for now I guess. I need to find a stylist that I trust for one thing. I have never gone to anyone that has not jacked up my hair. My husband cuts my hair better then anyone that has an education. It has not always been that way. The first time I coached him he really screwed it up. Since then he does the back and I do the front. I am just having him cut off and inch off the back. Trust me there are girls that can not do that right out there in the salons!

As soon as I color my hair I will post a before and after pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!