Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting back on track.

Coming back from a gain has been harder then I thought it would be.
I knew that I could not make it every week without having a gain.
Well that gain happened this week..
I am finding that I am more hungry then usual. I am also not tracking what I am eating. It's not
that I am eating horribly because I am not. But I am not keeping track of everything.
I also find that I am really hungry. Overly hungry !!!
Not sure if this is just emotions or if I am truly hungry.
I can't let one week throw me off completely but this is what I feared.

If you have consistent losses that just makes you want to keep losing.
So you keep going..But for me having a gain is just frustrating. You work so hard to achieve something and then you have no proof of that.
So I am trying to stay on track so that I don't have another gain next week.
It would be so easy for me to go right back up to 210. It would happen overnight.
This is defiantly my test this week. To see if I can come back from a gain !

I was looking at my before pics last night.
I am going to post them..Belly and all.
I want to keep moving away from that and have after pics to post eventualy.
So to keep me on track I will post them for the world to see !

2 comments:

  1. when I have weird moments like that, I drink a bottle of water first... if after the water I am still hungry I will then eat a snack, but nothing huge. I also brush my teeth if I think its just my mind playing games, and I am not really really truly hungry... lol. You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish..I really need to start listening and taking my own advice. I was drinking 32 ounces between meals. This gain this week has just really thrown me off !! Thanks for being a good friend. You don't know how much your support means to me.

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!