Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid - October Goals

I am halfway through October and have not really set any goals for myself. I am also not seeing and significant weight loss. So it is time set some goals.

First off..I would like to see some pounds move off of the scale. I know I said 1-2 pounds a week. But now that the water weight has for sure moved on. I want to see 3 pound weight loss. JUST ONCE.
I don't want to see another weight gain! EVER.Realistic? NO..But I can shoot for it right.

I need to attempt to get on the treadmill at least once a day and shoot for 1 mile.
Lower my carb intake
Eat less Fruit and eat more vegetables.
Drink 130 Ounces of water EVERY day.
Get moving! Even if it's just to clean my house.
Track what I am eating.
Blog every day.

Hopefully this will show more loss on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!