Thursday, April 14, 2011

My meals in pictures..( : edited

I tried out a new Comment form that did not go over well for ME...So you will now be able to comment and SEE your comments on the post! On post AFTER this one!

Starting next week I am going to start documenting everything that I eat. I mean EVERYTHING!! I will take a picture of everything that I put into my mouth before I do so. This will be an easy task..I will keep a camera in the kitchen and when I go to grab something to eat I will set it down take a picture and at the end of the week I will post every picture. This way you all get an idea of what my diet consist of. The good and the bad. Yes there is bad in there too.. Believe it or not you can loose weight eating the bad.. It is called life!
I already have some pictures that I have taken over time that never made it into the blog. So I plan to post all of those come next Monday.... I think. Then starting every Tuesday after that is when I will post my weekly meals. This is the plan so far. The day may change. Since Monday is my weigh day I figured Tuesday would be a good day. But Monday could work as well.. I guess I will figure it out as I go along. I think this will also help keep me accountable and also help to show me what needs improvement in my diet. I already know that I need to up my vegetable intake. I have been slacking there only because we have been slaking on making dinner and have ordered Taco Bell a few times..The healthy version. Or we will make Mexican food at home and you just don’t get many vegetables from Mexican food..The other one has been Whole wheat pasta, Ground Turkey and sauce, Ricotta layered in ramekins..My husband’s loves them but again not getting in my vegetables.. Call it laziness!! So I have some Changes that I need to make so that I can be more healthy as I am dropping the pounds..I don’t want to be skinny and unhealthy!
So look forward to lots of pictures once a week!