Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It has been a while! EDITED(bottom)

WoW..It has been a few days since I have posted..
I guess I just really have not had much to talk about..
I have been waiting out my time...Hahahha
I swear I feel like I have made the worst mistake EVER!!!!!!
Why oh why did I do this to myself????
One more week! That is all I have left as of today..Just one more week!

I am dealing with insomnia AGAIN!
So I have been up late at night and when that happens I just want to eat.I find myself standing in the kitchen staring in the pantry or the fridge when I know just what is in there. So why I do it?? I have no idea!!

Last night gave me the opportunity to think about a few things. It has been a while since I have actually been counting my calories. We don't have fattening food in this house. I eat just about the same way every day. So last night I sat down and wrote down everything that I ate. Then I plugged it all into the calorie count website and it came out to about 1350..That is right about where I like to be..Right around 1400 is good for me..Then for some crazy reason I decided to eat a bowl of cereal that is 250 calories for a cup..I did measure it..But I just don't know why I ate it to begin with. Then I also had another piece of chocolate..It was just not a good night..

I am starting to do a lot of vlogging..I think it is good for me..I don't care if I have makeup on or not..I am just going to go with it..This is for me!!! Someone recommended that I do it daily..So I may just do that. I am still going to do my blog here.. I am just going to be doing both! It feels great to just sit there and talk it all out..

Once again I threw out the honey..I just cant handle the stuff I eat way to much of it..So in the trash it went!!! You can see that over at my You Tube channel (  ;

I am not sure what it is but it seem that something that I have been eating has been making me severely constipated..TMI..I know..But this is a big deal..It is either the whole grain bread,peanut butter or the flatouts.or could even be the soy milk..I have been thinking of doing a slight version of the Atkins and seeing if that changes things..Any thoughts??
***********************************************
I am realizing that even though I seem to for the most part eat really healthy and I also seem to stick within my calorie range..I think that I have some BIG changes that need to be made..
When I look at what other people eat...My eating schedule for one is all over the place..I get up in the morning I eat right away and it is usually just an orange..Then a few hours later Jack gets home and we have dinner. Which I guess is my lunch. ( I am a night person. So my sleep schedule is all over the place as well) After the meal with Jack from there on it is mostly what I call snacking..They really are not "meals"Though healthy!!!
I have tried to get on a regular sleep schedule and when I do it is much easier. Then I do the BLD and snacks..So I am still working on that!
Tonight I cooked up about 12 chicken breast..It was also part of dinner with Quinoa and veggies.
I am going to start adding a lot more protein to my diet! Having those chicken breast already cooked up it will make it easier for lunch and also for tacos for dinner etc..

I am going to start tomorrow with adding an egg with my orange.
The only meal in my day that is an actual meal is the meal that I have with Jack and that needs to change.

8 comments:

  1. For me the stuff you mentioned never causes build-up...usually it is cheese for me...maybe a gentle overnight laxative can help? Also if I don't eat enough I don't poop.

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The constipation has been an on going thing. Week after week.. So it is something in my meals that I am eating on a regular basis. So I am going to have to cut everything out. Or weed one out at a time to find out which one it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bump up your fiber ;) I did adkins for the last 2 weeks before I got married. I know for me it has to be everything is ok to eat in moderation. But its a jumpstart for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter stops me up every single time. I love the stuff but for that reason alone I have to stay away from it as much as possible. I can't wait til your weigh-in next week! I'm so excited for you! :) Hang in there. It will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps it's one one of your medications - some of my meds can do that if I'm not careful to get in my fiber... Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The client I have with MS has issues with constipation too, so maybe that's a factor? But I think that adding protein can never be a bad thing.. I'm big on the Adkins diet right now, as I'm sure you know, so I'm here for ya.. :)

    Wish ya luck with whatever you decide to do..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is awesome. I love how truthful you are. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're SO much stronger than I am! I would have had to throw my scale away in order to not get on it for a whole month! I would be taking "sneak peek's" all the time, lol :-)

    Re: constipation, are you drinking enough fluids? You might be getting in a lot of fiber from the flat outs and whole wheat bread and not drinking enough water to get it out.

    I love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!