Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Weigh-In...Plus Some

Today is me and Jack 13Th Wedding Anniversary..

On Sunday which was yesterday we went to dinner at Red Lobster. We had really nice evening and then after we went to walmart and bought something that is sooooo exciting and that is going to help my weight loss like you will not believe!!
I will be able to share my progress here with you all and everything. BUT.. You will have to wait till I have one day under my belt. Then I will share with you what we bought.. You will LOVE it!!!

Today was weigh day!
On Sunday I weighed because I knew we were going out to dinner and regardless of what you choose to eat when you eat out it has more sodium. When I weighed on Sunday it said 182..This morning it said 180.5...Last week I weighed 182.5..So I am down 2 POUND..I am good with that!!!
Plus with this NEW thing I bought I know for a fact.. My plateau is FINALLY over..Thank You!!!! I have not to date documented under 182.. I have seen it.. But not on weigh day!!! So It just needs to stay there and it will be going down down down...(  :

I am doing REALLY GOOD with my Copaxone shots..This time around is not as painful as the last time that I was on it a few years ago..But I am having some strange joint pain that I am going to have to watch because it is not normal..I also don't do shots in my legs..It is like popping a balloon..I learned that from last time..So I only do my stomach and arms.. I could do my back side but even 2 years ago I never did. It has always been arms and stomach and it gets hard trying to find a spot..

So..I am just really happy to see the scale moving.
As soon as I get the chance you all will get to see what will change my weight loss!
This is going to work!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    Great job on the 2 lbs!! Fantastic! I'm interested in hearing what this thing you bought is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all had a great anniversary! You are doing so well! Congrats on the awesome weigh in.. :)

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!