Monday, November 8, 2010

Food Habits..

I wake up every morning and typicaly I eat the same thing.
1 Cup of Sugar Free Applesauce with 1 packet of splenda and about 1/2 tsp Apple Pie Spice
33grams ( Yes I weigh) Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon Oats..They are realy good.
I have been eating this for weeks..I am not sure that I ever really eat lunch..With my off the wall sleeping schedule. I usually have dinner when Jack gets home and almost ever day I have Ice cream. Dont worry it's the healthy kind and I top it with a bit of honey. If I am hungry again I will have snacky stuff. Usually a piece of fruit, a mini bagel with laughing cow cheese..So when I look back on my day. I can always see that I may not be eating enough. I also think I should change up my breakfast. Maybe have some eggs..

So my goal for the rest of November is to chnage up my eating habits..
PLUS>>>
Lots of water
Lots of veggies..
Cut back on the carbs..
Get walking !
It's cool out now I have no exscuses.

I have been doing this now for almost 10 weeks and I am no where near where I wanted to be.
But if I had done nothing. I would be even farther behind. I would not have gotten to exsperience what I have to know that 10 weeks in that I may need to do things a bit different to show some loss on the scale.
Eventually I will figure out what it takes for my body to drop the pounds..Until then I will just keep going and changing things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!