Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving past

Thanksgiving...well lets see..I could say it did not go as planned but I did not really have a plan.
I ate more then I ever have on thanksgiving. Usually I am not hungry but this time I was. I got a bit of everything and had a few bites of everything.

Then dessert..I was not able to pass up the cheescake. I am sure if I really tried I could have but I didn't. Not only did I have one piece but I had 2 . I knew it was a weakness for me. But I did it anyways. It is one day out of the entire year.

What's done is done. Now what is important is getting back on track and moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!