Friday, January 21, 2011

Late night munchies..

Post...Fail..Did NOT get posted lats night!
I have been doing soooo good with my new sleeping schedule. All except tonight! That has to do with the fact that I let myself sleep till 2PM today. That is always how it starts. It is a vicious cycle.
I had planned on going back to bed early tonight so that this would not happen.

And what happens when I don't sleep??? I EAT!!!!

I did really good all day..

It's good I don't have a problem with this..
 It's what I ate after...I had been craving something all night long I just could not put my finger on it. Though I was not really hungry. So I decided to have a Lorna Doone cookie. These have been in the pantry since before Thanksgiving. I was going to use them to make a new kind of crust for the pumpkin cheesecake. I did not have 1. I had 4. Then I had another 4. This resulted in 280 calories. It could have been worse. I also did not do it without looking at the calories. I knew full well what I was doing. So I have no excuses. I wanted the cookies and I ate them!

I am going through something right now and I need to fix it fast before it gets out of control..

I have a few things planned towards the end of the month. It will include all of my readers. So keep reading!!!
Hopefully this will keep me busy and I won't have time to think about food. That is the hope anyways. TOM is just around the corner and it also has EVERYTHING to do with it..The cravings are a plenty. Time to stock up on some 80% chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!