Thursday, December 9, 2010

An Award ( :

I got an award from an AMAZING Friend..She has been MY motivation! She is nothing short of a great person inside and out..She has been a friend when I needed one. But has also given me a swift kick in the butt when I needed it and I appreciate it all.Me and Trisha battle some of the same things in life and we also have crazy things in common and both have a zest for life..Life has threw us some curve balls and Trisha picks herself up everyday and tries to makes the best out of every situation.
When I  can't get my butt off the sofa I think..What would Trisha say to me??? So as you can see I think the world of her!
Thanks Trisha

4 comments:

  1. Aww.. that's so sweet! I am amazed by Trisha.. she's an awesome person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great award for a Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) you inspire me, I help you!! We both win!! Cant wait to do dinner when we get all hot and sexy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Renea! It's great meeting you! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this morning. I look forward to following you too! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!