Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CHRISTMAS TIME..........





I love Christmas..I love EVERYTHING about it..Even the crazy shopper.
I have never gone out on black friday and almost did this past year but was way too tired from Thanksgiving.

This was the first year to decorate our NEW home and it was partly fun and partly frustrating.
When you have decorated a home for 6 years everything has it's place and here at the new home I felt that I had no where to put anything. I still have so much in the boxes and a lot that is not pictured. Who knows maybe through the week I will put some more out..Jack is still working on the outdoor lights!

But so far this is Christmas ( :


OUR TREE

VILLAGE I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS

GINGER BREAD MY SIL MADE

OUR STOCKINGS

THOSE FRUIT ARE ALL RED..GUESS THE FLASH MADE THEM PINK

STOCKING I MADE

LIVING ROOM


3 comments:

  1. The decorations look absolutely beautiful - thank you for sharing your photos with us!! So Christmas'sy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw very pretty! You've done far more work than I did this year. Just wasn't into dragging it all out this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decorations! I love how warm the house looks!

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!