Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cooking Fish..Recipes?

So...

I mentioned the other day that I have not been a big FISH eater.. A little talapia here and there. But I usually stick to shrimp..That I have made plenty of !

I consider myself a pretty good cook. I can make just about anything and have just about every kitchen utensil you can think of., I even have bamboo steamer baskets that I have had probably 5 years still in the box and NEVER used..Now I have all this fish..So I need to come up with some ways to cook it..
Sure I can make fish! But I am looking for some of your recipes!
What is your favorite way to cook Salmon?? It is on the menu tonight! I thought about just cooking it with a little olive oil or steaming it. Just for the first time since well...It has been over 10 years since I have tasted it and even then it was just a nibble.
But for future reference when you make salmon what is your go to recipe..?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy it in a foil packet over the grill. I usually season it with whatever I have handy and add some green onion and lemon and then wrap it all up in foil. It's easy but good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some recipes to share, but I'm allergic to just about anything that swims, except tuna. :( Hopefully some other readers will load you up on recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, as much as I should eat it, I do not care for salmon... Although, the Hubs eats it seared over a hot skillet a few minutes on each side (don't flip it until the sear is browned) in olive oil, a little salt, pepper and lemon pepper. Slightly browned on the outside, medium rare on the inside. That and some steamed broccoli and you've got yourself a meal!

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!