Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To my fellow bloggers! "updated"

This is just a quick post!

I just had something I needed to put out there.
I may just be really tired WHICH I AM!! Or I could be being emotional???? Which I am all the time.
But I am getting better!

But I wanted to take a second and say THANK YOU to the few people that ALWAYS comment on my POST. EVERY single post that I put up and it always puts a smile on my face.

I appreciate EVERY reply! I know that not every one has the time to post every day! Thanks for the time that you do take to read my blog.

As I have said before. This is my online journal which I just happen to have available to the world.
For 2 reasons...1) In hopes that I may one day help you as you all are and have helped me! 2) For this very reason..The replies keep me going and keep me posting. I know that someone is reading. I may be helping you but in return it is helping me. If that makes sense???
So THANK YOU!!!!

You know who you are..The ones that reply frequently..I love getting your replies. I also love reading your blogs.
There are so many blogs out there and when you reply it gives me that opportunity to then check in on you to see if you have posted lately.

No one knows how hard it is to do what we are doing or how hard it is to live being over weight!
Of course we did this to ourselves. I get that! But we are all making the smart choice to change our lives and get healthy.

So thanks for being there for me!

7 comments:

  1. Well, hun, you are very welcome! I know I don't reply to EVERY post, but I do try to keep up with ya and say something at least every other day..

    And I totally love your comments on my blog too.. They make me smile.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that makes total sense. I know reading replies helps motivate me too. You're doing so great, Renea, and I've really enjoyed following you. Thank you so much for following me too. Your sweet comments make my day. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at ya babe! I always look forward to reading what your thoughts are on my posts and I know I don't reply to yours every single day, I am sorry for that, but I do try to drop in as often as I can and make sure you're giving yourself the pats on the back that you deserve. :)

    You said "we did this to ourselves" and you're right in that; but I also agree with you that we are all making the right steps to change it. Most religions believe in repentance, the ability to make amends for something we've done to harm or upset others, and the chance to make it right (as does the 12 step and other recovery programs). Well how we treat ourselves is as important as how we treat others so by taking this journey that we are all on together we are repenting to ourselves.

    You're a brilliant lovely person with a beautiful soul (and a hawt bod) and I am thankful to have met you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww.... now toy story is playing in me head... "you've got a friend in me...when the road looks... rough ahead... and your miles and miles from your nice warm bed..." :)

    you are doing amazing renea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a recent follower...You're doing great, and I look forward to seeing your future successes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get so much from YOU!!!! Thank you for your encouragement, motivation and strength!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate the time that everyone takes to reply. I know that not every one has the time to reply..I was just being OVERLY appreciative..LOL..Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!