Sunday, December 5, 2010

Playing catch up! ( :

Last night I finished up my day by having a chicken sandwich and a bowl of California vegetables.
By the time I typed everything into my calorie counter I was sitting right at 600 calories for the day!!!
We decided to watch the movie Night and Day..I could be wrong. It was a GREAT movie. But then I was hungry again and since I had enough calories left I had  2 slices of bread one with Peanut Butter and Jelly and the other with honey I also had a orange and a small bowl of instant pudding which was disgusting and threw it away. My entire day ended at 1155 calories which is right where I want to be!

I have been dealing with severe fatigue and some female issues so sleep is what I have been wanting to do and I did ALLLLL day long!!!! I went to bed at 5 AM and slept till 7PM..
While I was sleeping Jack was working on the outside lights and is not quite done yet.
He also went grocery shopping for me..YEAH

Last night we went on a 2.2 mile walk in 40 minutes which beat our last time by 5 minutes.
GETTING READY FOR OUR WALK


WALKING APP
In our town they are having a light competition and we came across a house with a ton of lights. So we had to stop and take pictures. They even had this huge cardboard wall cutout that went slightly into their garage and there was a Santa and Mrs.Claus taking pictures with the kids. They were even selling hot chocolate which I passed on. I just love Christmas time!

AMAZING RIGHT?????

So far today I have had a piece of an orange that jack cut up. He is now making dinner..
This is my morning even though it is 7PM..I told you that trying to switch back to a day schedule will only last a short time..This always happens.

I am not stupid enough to walk by myself in the middle of the night. So if I get a walk in it won't be till sunrise..

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The Christmas lights are spectacular.. that's one of my favorite parts of Christmas, is seeing all the lights.. :)

    Good job on the food stuff.. I'm noticing that I'm not getting as many veggies as I need (thanks to being broke, i think).. that chicken sandwich, and the california medley, looks super good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on finishing your walk faster this time around. I love that you have a support system, thats wonderful. What calorie counter are you using? I'd like to check it out. I like myfitnesspal.com, its really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah..I find that if you cut out all the snacks and eat WHOLE foods such as fruits,veggies,chicken..You know stick to the basics..Don't buy any processed pre-packaged foods and you will save a ton and have money for your veggies.. I alos use coupons which helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using http://caloriecount.about.com/ it is part of the about.com website. I absolutely love it! It is also great for figuring out recipes. My favorite part is all the information that it gives you at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!