Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today..So far

Dang did I totally forget about staying positive...????

Today so far has been awesome..
I am right back to to where I should be.
When I woke up I  Filled up by big Green WW JUG and grabbed me a banana
I sat down to type out my last few blogs..
It sure makes me feel better to just lay it all out there.

So I am almost done with my first 30 Ounces of water and had a banana.
Tonight will be nothing but healthy LIGHT eating.
Probably a BIG green salad with Balsamic Vinegar and maybe some chicken breast.

Then I will be doing some floor exercises to work my legs and butt.
Gonna watch a movie with Jack.
Then I will be for sure calling it a VERY early night!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! Stop snacking woman!! What is up with that?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!