Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A NEW day

It's always great to have a fresh start....
I made it through yesterday but not without having 6 lorna Doone Cookies..Just being honest here.
Then I went to bed..I had enough for one day. I woke up at 8PM and got up for a while.I ended up having left over vegi stir fry. I stayed up for another hour and went back to bed.
It was just one of those days which I am happy has passed.

Jack woke up not feeling so well today so he is home for the day.I always enjoy having my husband home but sucks that he don't feel well.

Yesterdays meals turned out like this..


 KASHI CEREAL "DRY" AN ORANGE PLUS WATER


TURKEY ON WHOLE GRAIN WITH SPICY BROWN MUSTARD. VEGGIES WITH FF RANCH

VEGI STIR FRY WITH BROWN RICE AND CHICKEN
For snacks I had 4  cutie oranges and don't forget about the Lorna Doone cookies! I also had one bite of ice cream. Oh yeah and between breakfast and lunch I had 2 slices of toast one with PBJ and the other with honey.
So regardless I think I did OK. Better if I had left out the cookies.
Before I started this journey on a day like yesterday my calorie count would have been triple this..
I have not added all the calories yet but when I do I will update this post!
TOTAL CALORIES 1442......Not as bad as i thought! Plus I burned 350 on the treadmill!

What I am proud of for this day...
Walking on the treadmill for 40 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!