Thursday, December 2, 2010

Multiple Sclerosis SUCKS !!!!!!!

Today has been a trying day to say the least!

When you have Multiple Sclerosis you never know from day to day how you will feel.
I don't know most days how I will feel from minute to minute.
Making plans is the worst. I typically don't make plans because I usually have to cancel them. So I am one to make plans the day of usually and if I do have plans I make sure to take it easy for days in advance.

Today and the last 3 days have been crazy and feeling like crap..
I went to bed early last night so that I could get back to a normal sleep schedule but I also wanted to decorate my house for Christmas.
I was up at 630 this morning and started cleaning.. I just cant decorate the house when it is already in shambles.

With the way I am feeling I actually made more of a mess. I started to not feel well and now I have sheets in the wash and dryer and stuff everywhere.

Jack is great as always and will help me to finish when he gets home and he is gonna help me pull out the Christmas stuff which is buried under boxes. So that will save me a ton of energy.
I have so much Christmas stuff. So got to have energy to decorate..

Sometimes I would just like one day where I can get through the day doing and accomplishing what I want to..

I always try and remember that things could be so much worse then they are and to be grateful for the good things and people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!