Thursday, December 23, 2010

What a day !!!!

What a day! I don't even know where to start!

The day started off with going to my PCP appointment. We go over what's new with me and refill my meds. I use to go monthly for 6 years and then he went to every two months which I LOVE.
Jack is the same way. So we always go together and we are seen together.
Today I had to discuss this whole weird nerve thing I have going on and was prescribed a new medication. I sure hope it help. I just took my first dose.
My doctor was over the moon proud of me for my weight loss and went on and on about what I can do to lose more weight and I will write about that in a separate post. Otherwise we will have a book here!
Jack needed to have FMLA paper work done and he asked that we come back in a few hours and give him some time to fill them out.
We had some things we needed to do in town so that was fine.

We left there and decided to go have lunch. (I am being completely honest here)
I ate bad alllll day. It started out with lunch. We went to our Favorite Mexican food restaurant that we never go to anymore and usually only go when we go into town every 2 months to go to the doctor.
I could have made a better choice. I had a chicken taco with rice and beans. I thought about ordering the soup but my mind frame was completely off today.

After this we ran a few errands,returned a few things and then went to Target.
Well....we were on our way to target. All of a sudden I see this store called Rue 21.
Recently a friend and fellow blogger went shopping there.
I was not even looking for it. But I had to go in. I was in there for 2 HOURS!!!
I looked at everything. I ended up getting a purse and a Juicy Couture nock off. I have the real thing. But this was $10. So I had to get it. I have been looking forever for a new purse.
They have great deals right now where if you spend so much you get a coupon.
Jack also got a gift card for his gift swap. So I was glad I stopped.



At this point I am exhausted. I never made it to Target.
We now had a 30-40 minute drive home. All of a sudden I realize that it is Christmas eve tomorrow. What was I thinking. I am telling you. My mind is off today and that is not a good sign.
Usually means my MS is acting up.

I needed to get my haircut. So when we got into town. I went into great clips and Jack went into Walgreen's to fill my script. When he picks me up he says...are you hungry??
I was...where did we go?? TACO BELL..I don't even like taco bell. But I was so tired. There was NO WAY I was cooking. I had a taco and a nacho. Now this is all I ate today. I am sure it came out to about 2000 calories. I also know I could have made better choices. But I didn't and life goes on.
I am far from perfect. I am human! What's important is that I don't continue to have days like this.
I was exhausted,tired,grumpy and just did not care..I am also not beating myself up for what I ate. I am eating 99% better then I have been in my entire life and I would eat like this EVERY DAY!!!
This was the first time in 3 months I have had 2 bad meals in one day! So that is not good. But I know the signs to look for and hope that I do better if  and when it happens again.

So we had our dinner and drove home..
Now I have wrapping to do and I have not even made anything to take tomorrow night to my grandmas or to take to my other grandparents on Christmas day...UGH

I am sooooo tired!

Side note...I have no idea why I went to great clips..I needed a hair cut. You would think somone could cut a straight line. I am NOT happy!! But I am also VERY picky.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Mercy, Lady - that was a crazy day!! Don't beat yourself up too much for the eating - You'll do better tomorrow...

    Luv, luv, luv the bag!! Niiiiiice!!

    Make sure you get some rest!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness - just reading your post makes me tired. LOL! Like Lisa said, don't beat yourself up too badly over the food. Just put it behind you and move forward. Oh, and I LOVE that bag! Too cute! I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!