Monday, December 6, 2010

Today SUCKS!!!!

I am struggling today for a few reasons..

For as long as I can remember when I am on my period I just want to EAT..Eat alllllllll day long!
This is the 4th time since I started this journey that I have been through this. I don't remember any of them being as hard as this one is..This whole thing of craving sugar,chocolate and carbs is NOT a myth..It is a VERY REAL thing and I am living it right now and I Fing hate it..I am NOT hungry I know that for a fact! But I just want to eat.. I go and stand in front of the fridge which is stupid because I know what is in there. But I do it anyways...Pause..Getting an orange! The funnies thing these little oranges have stickers on them that say "stocking stuffers"..How cute!!!!!! I have probably had 4 of these oranges today which is probably 1 BIG orange..I think they call these cuties??
See not hungry but I am eating.. I mean I am hungry but I should not be.. I had lunch 2 hours ago! A turkey sandwich,carrots and celery should be enough to get me by for 4 hours..

I am just an emotional wrech PERIOD!!!
On Wednesday I have a gyno appointment to deal with some female issues I have been dealing with for a while..The way that I am feeling is something that I have never dealt with before and the fact that it wont go away tells me I have something crazy going on and I am really freaked out to find out what it is!!!

Plus there is the issue of the "friend" !!!! I don't even want to get started on that...

I have tried to stay busy today.. I worked out. Been cleaning the house. I finished decorating..
Maybe I need a nap!

I guess I am just venting because I don't know what else to do..I really just can't get out of this mind frame of wanting to eat!!!
It really sucks being an emotional eater!

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong, Renea! You can get past this.. Sounds like a combination of a whole lotta stuff happening in your life right now - a perfect storm!

    Just take it one day, on hour, one moment, one second at a time - You CAN get past this!!

    I'm thinking about your!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa it was a rough day to say the least!

    ReplyDelete

You have sent a message to Renea's Skinny Love.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Make sure to check back daily. Don't forget to post your own link! I like reading your blogs too!
Have a great day!